An RPO Case Study: How to Transition Your Recruiting Organization [Webinar]
Managing talent acquisition in highly competitive industries is always a challenge. Mix in the additional challenges of mergers and acquisitions and a decentralized recruiting function and the task gets even harder.
When faced with those challenges this company had to choose to maintain the status quo, or to reorganize their recruiting into a streamlined centralized recruiting function.
In this webinar, Jimmy Taylor and Juste Turner of Novotus present a case study on the three year partnership to build a centralized corporate recruiting function for their client.
In this 40-minute webinar, you will learn:
- What led to the organizations decision to centralize.
- Why choose an outsourced provider rather than build it in-house.
- The best practices and lessons learned through the process.
- Scorecards of results and cost of the program compared to industry averages.
- How to improve and get to the business of measuing the quality of a hire.